About Me

My photo
I was motivated to start a blog by reading all the wonderful talented individual's who have blogs out there. So, I want to make this blog about everyone who reads it. My family and God always comes first in my life. I want to share my experiences and in turn, hope to get feedback and ideas from you. I love unique things, I adore anything that sparkles (not over the top though) I love decorating, cooking, gardening, photography and shopping. My number one passion is photography! To me it becomes more than a picture, it can become a piece of art, or a beautiful memory. Decorating, though I am not a professional, and don't claim to be, has been a part of my life since I was very young, and just love searching and shopping for new ideas and incorporate the old, such as Mid-Century Modern and Hollywood Regency with contemporary. Living close to the Gulf of Mexico in Florida, and being of Hispanic heritage, I love cooking Mexican food, and love to share my authentic recipes. Though I live in Florida, my heart is in the desert southwest, and hope that my family and I will return there very soon…keep your fingers crossed that my prayers are answered SOON!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Preparing for Holiday Travel...

With the holidays fast approaching some of us will be traveling to visit family and friends.  I've attached some pictures of luggage and other travel essentials that would make the trip, rathering driving or flying much more comfortable.  And once you have arrived to your destination, you will be ready to enjoy every minute of the holidays. The first picture below is a vintage advertisement photo from 1951, just see how far we have come.



1951 Crown Luggage





                             Christian Louboutin Napa Ballerina Flats


                 Donna Karen Cashmere Blend Leggings and Sweater


                                                      Gucci

                                                       Gucci

                                          Diane von Furstenberg

                                       Michael Kors Hamilton Tote

                                       Juicy Couture travel pillows

                                                  Gucci Scarf

                                          Comfy Ugg Slippers


                                         Gucci Laptop Carrying Case

                                       
                                              Evian Mineral Spray

                                        Louis Vuitton Carryall

Cashmere blankets in carrying case



No comments:

Post a Comment